It Starts With Power
We belong to a community that understands that without reliable power, children won’t have brighter futures, parents cannot ensure good education or health care for their children, and communities cannot grow. We believe that it starts with power – better health care, improved education, economic growth and safer streets, all begin with reliable and affordable electricity.
Join us and get a closer look at what we do and how your contribution is helping bring access to electricity around the world. Be a part of a growing community that is helping create brighter futures today and for generations to come. Your donations will help our team fund activities that contribute to electrification projects, and strengthen efforts to make sure the lights stay on for generations.
It Starts With Power: Better Health Care
Support the It Starts with Power: Better Health Care fundraising campaign to empower health centers and strengthen communities.
What your donation will do:
- Expand our volunteer program. Volunteers build distribution systems and provide staff training to newly established electric co-ops or power utilities in all aspects of management and operations. *Member-sponsored volunteer electrification projects are targeted to continue in June 2022, exercising extreme caution with respect to COVID health and travel restrictions.
- Provide assistance after natural disasters. Your support allows us to send damage assessment teams to help with power restoration efforts after natural disasters.
- Connect “last mile” populations to the power grid. Donations help us connect people in communities who live close to power lines, but have no means to get connected.
- Support beneficial use of electricity through creation of business loans for local member-consumers for equipment, tools or appliances.
Meet the first recipients of a loan program managed by the Totota Electric Cooperative and NRECA International, made possible by your donations.
Your individual donations contribute greatly to this and for that we are grateful.
How you can help:
- Donate directly via Paypal.
- Send a check to: NRECA International, PO Box 715472, Philadelphia, PA 19171-5472
- Host a fundraising campaign.
For more information (and ideas!) on how you can help future generations have brighter futures, contact us at email@example.com.