The Power of Cooperation
Together we continue to help establish and strengthen electric cooperatives in Sub-Saharan Africa and other countries. We want them to have a brighter future, just like we did in rural America more than 80 years ago. Please make a donation so we can continue to bring power to communities everywhere.
It Starts With Power
We belong to a community that understands that without reliable power, children won’t have brighter futures, parents cannot ensure good education or health care for their children, and communities cannot grow. We believe that it starts with power – better health care, improved education, economic growth and safer streets, all begin with reliable and affordable electricity.
Join us and get a closer look at what we do and how your contribution is helping bring access to electricity around the world. Be a part of a growing community that is helping create brighter futures today and for generations to come. Your donations will help our team fund activities that contribute to electrification projects, and strengthen efforts to make sure the lights stay on for generations.
What your donation will do:
- Expand our volunteer program. Volunteers build distribution systems and provide staff training to newly established electric co-ops or power utilities in all aspects of management and operations.
- Provide assistance after natural disasters. Your support allows us to send damage assessment teams to help with power restoration efforts after natural disasters.
- Connect “last mile” populations to the power grid. Donations help us connect people in communities who live close to power lines, but have no means to get connected.
- Support beneficial use of electricity through creation of business loans for local member-consumers for equipment, tools or appliances.
Your individual donations contribute greatly to this and for that we are grateful.
How you can help:
- Donate directly via Paypal.
- Send a check to: NRECA International, PO Box 715472, Philadelphia, PA 19171-5472
- Host a fundraising campaign.
For more information (and ideas!) on how you can help future generations have brighter futures, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.