Making the future bright for generations
To celebrate the continued support of NRECA International’s mission to expand electric access to communities around the world, the Brighter Generations Fundraising Program is being launched to raise awareness and funds for NRECA International’s charitable arm. Supporters of our work belong to a community that understands without reliable power, children won’t have brighter futures, parents cannot ensure good education or healthcare for their children, and communities cannot grow.
Supporters are invited to join the program and get a closer look at what we do and how contributions are helping bring access to electricity around the world. This growing community is helping create brighter futures today and for generations to come.
Monetary donations will help our team fund activities that contribute to electrification projects, and strengthen efforts to make sure the lights stay on for generations. These include:
- Supporting continued expansion of our popular volunteer program. Volunteers build distribution systems and provide staff training to newly established electric co-ops or power utilities in all aspects of management and operations. Our volunteers are committed to Connecting Lines, Connecting Lives.
- Sending damage assessment teams to help with power restoration efforts after natural disasters.
- Connecting “last mile” populations to the power grid—communities who live close to power lines, but have no means to get connected.
This community believes that it starts with power – better healthcare, improved education, economic growth and safer streets, all begin with reliable and affordable electricity. Individual donations from Megawatt Donors, Kilowatt Donors, and Hundred Watt Donors, contribute greatly to this.
Here are ways to help:
- Donate directly via Paypal.
- Send a check to: NRECA International, PO Box 75472, Baltimore, MD 21275-5472
- Host a fundraising campaign.
For more information (and ideas!) on how you can help future generations have brighter futures, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.